We are creating a brand name in every part of the national market by offering Bikana Plaster Of Paris. This plaster is the result of an uncompromising manufacturing process. With this plaster you can shape your most challenging ideas of interiors into reality. It is a plaster that is true investment in your chosen home or office environment. It's ultra-fineness and lightness also mean that you can cover more area with less POP thus ensuring greater economy. Bikana Plaster Of Paris is smooth, strong and extra white, making it ideal for intricate decorative patterns like architectural, moulding, false ceiling, and more.
Welcome to World of Bikana Plaster !
- A high quality product brought to you by Goyal Plaster Industries, Bikana is the result of an uncompromising manufacturing process. A plaster with which you can shape your most challenging ideas of interiors into reality. A plaster that is true investment in your chosen home or office environment.
- Our plant at Bikaner in Rajasthan is strategically located near mines that produce India's finest raw Gypsum. We gring this high quality Gypsum into an ultra-fine powder and put it through the unique Isothermic Micronic Process. It involves heating the powder continuously at a pre-set temperature, while simultaneously cleaning it of unwanted silica. This key process is conducted under the close supervision of our Expert Quality Assurance personnel.
The Result is a POP of Unmatched Whiteness.
- Bikana Plaster's ultra-fineness and lightness also mean that you can cover more area with less POP thus ensuring greater economy.
- Compared to ordinary plasters, Bikana plaster has a slower setting time. This means that it allows more time for application, while minimizing the scope of wastage during the process. It also gives the plaster a longer lifespan.
- Such product excellence and superior performance would not have been possible without our strong R & D, our Extensive Laboratory Facilities, and our Strict Quality Control at every stage of Manufacture.
- Thanks to this strong Infrastructure and Capabilities, We can even offer Bikana in tailor-made grades as well - with precise specifications as required by the Customer, e.g. "a different curing time or a particular level of hardness."
In fact, we have already developed exciting variants like the Revolutionary Ready Mix POP (Single substitute to cement and finishing plaster) and fibre plaster & Coloured POP varieties etc.
- Bikana Plaster is supplied in moisture-proof, fully sealed and tamper-proof pack. Our company is in a position to meet orders of any size and deliver anywhere in INDIA.
AVAILABLE IN PACKAGING OF 20kg, 25kg & 40kg.
**Packaging also Available according to Clients Requirement.**
|1. ||Whiteness||Percentage||80 ||-||-|
|Material retained on 150-micron IS Sieve ||Percent by mass||Nill ||Nill ||IS 2333:1992|
|Material retained on 75-micron IS Sieve||5.5 ||Maximum - 7|
|3. ||Normal Consistency||- ||70||60 - 80||IS 2333:1992|
|Initial Setting Time||Minutes||12 ||8 - 15||IS 2333:1992|
|Final Setting Time||24 ||15 - 30|
|5. ||Expansion after Setting||Percentage||0.35||0.2 - 0.4||IS 2333:1992|
|6. ||Modulus of Rupture||MPa||6.50||Minimum - 4.0||IS 2333:1992|
|7.||Free Moisture||Percent by mass||0.56||Maximum - 2.0||B-2 of IS 2333:1981|
|8.||(as CaCO3)||Percent by mass||0.20||Maximum - 1.0||B-3 of IS 2333:1981|
|9. ||Matter insoluble in Hydrochloric Acid||Percent by mass||0.18||Maximum - 1.0||R-4 of IS 2333:1981|
|10. ||Alkalinity|| - ||Pass the Test||Pass the Test||B-2 of IS 2333:1981|
|11. ||Calcium Sulphate (as CaSO4)||Percent by mass||96.28||Minimum - 90.0||B-5 of IS 2333:1981|
|12.||Fineness of Particles|
|Retained on 250-micron IS Sieve||Percent by mass||Nill||Nill||B-3 of IS 2333:1981|
|Retained on 150-micron IS Sieve||0.90||Maximum - 3.0|
|13. ||Setting Time||Minutes||5.30||4 - 7||A-4 of IS 6556:1972|
|14. ||Tensile Strength||Kg/cm2||18.19||Minimum - 15||B-4 of IS 2333:1981|
|15. ||Compressive Strength||Kg/cm2||110.25||Minimum - 100||R-5 of IS 2333:1981|
|16. ||Loss of Ignition||Percent by mass||5.38||4.5 - 8.0||B-6 of IS 2333:1981|
Chak-4 PRM, PO Dantour, Tehsil- Khajuwala, District., Bikaner, Rajasthan, 334023, India